Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet is ranked as 4th quickest player in the English Premier League this season.
Trezeguet had a successful debut season with Aston Villa, scoring seven goals while assisting three in 41 games across all competitions as he helped his club reach the league cup final and most importantly stay in the Premier League.
Player Analysis: Egypt’s Mahmoud Trezeguet sparks Aston Villa’s survival hopes
Not only his decisive goals for Villa caught the eyes of Premier League fans, but also his blistering pace which made him known as a speed merchant, a reputation he developed since his early days with Al Ahly.
According to a report Givemesport, the 25-year-old is among the fastest players in the Premier League this season, ranked at 4th place.
The report reads that the fastest sprint recorded by Trezeguet this season was 23.36 mph (37.59 Kilometers per hour) when the Villians faced Liverpool on July 5.
The stat puts Trezeguet fourth on the list, equal to third and fifth places, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Mason Greenwood of Manchester United.
Unsurprisingly, Adama Traore and Kyle Walker secured the top two places, with the Manchester City full-back crowned ahead of Traore by a split second.
10. Phil Foden (Man City): 23.07 mph vs Aston Villa (Oct 26).
9. Fred (Man Utd): 23.17 mph vs Everton (Dec 15).
8. Shane Long (Southampton): 23.21 mph vs Newcastle (Dec 8).
7. Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Arsenal): 23.27 mph vs Man City (Dec 15).
6. Çağlar Söyüncü (Leicester): 23.33 mph vs Crystal Palace (Nov 3).
5. Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Man Utd): 23.36 mph vs West Ham (Nov 3).
4. Trezeguet (Aston Villa): 23.36 mph vs Liverpool (July 5).
3. Mason Greenwood (Man Utd): 23.36mph vs Everton (Mar 1).
2. Adama Traore (Wolves): 23.48 mph vs Chelsea (July 26).
1. Kyle Walker (Man City): 23.49 mph vs Chelsea (June 25).